ezoic

Thursday, October 27, 2016

If your Linux can not use apt-get or apt

Recently, I ran into a problem. 

I tried to install gcc on a Linux.

And I tried to use apt-get and apt. But they are not there. And I tried to install apt-get and apt. I could not find the command.

So, I tried the following:


sudo yum -y install gcc gcc-c++ numpy python-devel scipy

And it works. 

 

And I tried 'perl', 'java'. All worked. 

 

sudo yum -y install gcc gcc-c++ numpy python-devel scipy perl java

sudo yum -y install java-1.6.0-openjdk-devel, after install this, then you can use javac, java to run java class.

 


And further, if you use mac, and your  linux there  does not have the apt-get, etc, you can use brew:


it is quite helpful.




 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...