ezoic

Monday, April 24, 2017

math and computer science

I have a Phd in statistics, a mathematical subject. I was not very outstanding in statistics though. That kind of subject is so hard that after you finish studying it, you kinda do not have the effort to do further a lot of things on it.

But, grandually, I started learning computer science, or more speicfically, programming, I found it was easier than math. Or that's my illusion? because the beginning of math is sought of easier too, and gradually it becomes more and more difficult. But how ahout computer science or i.e. programming?  I feel it is easier now, is that because I am at the beginning of computer science? though I have had 5 years' experience on cs/it etc industry.

I feel CS is more practical, with it we can "build" things, not like math, more abstract, tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...