ezoic

Thursday, June 22, 2017

If the python program showed the error Error tokenizing data. C error: Expected 1 fields in line 13, saw 2, the reason

If the python program showed the error Error tokenizing data. C error: Expected 1 fields in line 13, saw 2, the reason is probably you did not use the right delimiter for your file.

I used pandas python, read_csv to read the csv file, and I got the error: Error tokenizing data. C error: Expected 1 fields in line 13, saw 2.

Later on, I found that the reason I got this is because, I used the wrong delimiter in sep. The columns are separated by "\t", but I used "," for delimiter. I changed, everything got fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...