ezoic

Thursday, January 14, 2021

a few very useful data science blogs

 I once posted a post about 50 blogs for data science. 

https://easyprog99.blogspot.com/2018/04/top-50-data-science-blogs.html


And I found that 2 of them are very useful


1. analyticsvidhya.com

analyticsvidhya.com is a quite comprehensive blog for data science. There are some interesting data science posts on the website. besides that, there are courses, hackathons. And on hackthons, there are hackthons and the prize for them. And there are courses and webinars. 



2. https://towardsdatascience.com/

towarddatascience is a very inetersting blog for data science too. There are mainly posts about data science. 

3. infoq.com

infoq.com is a very informative blog for data, and software engineering. 

there are a lot of information there. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...