ezoic

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

How I learned programming.

I was not CS major when I was in college. I studied science. And there was some programming during my study.

So I decided to learn some programming myself.

I found this book on amazon.com  was helpful:

http://www.amazon.com/Structures-Algorithms-Python-Michael-Goodrich/dp/1118290275/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1463509016&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=python+data+strudtures+and+algorithms


The key for me is to study the theory and practice.  You must do the two things simultaneously.  If after you study the theory, you still can not get it, pick some exercises in the book, and practice, you will suddenly see the light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...