ezoic

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

How to write a html script in Atom

To write a html script in Atom is simple.

You just write some .html file in Atom, and save it somewhere, like naming it html1.html







And you go to open the file in your computer and the webpage shows:






Sometimes,  you can go to "start" on windows and type the name of the file and find and run it.






But you can not run a php file inside html like this:

If you open your html file with the above content, you will get nothing.


Here is the explanation:



http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22853669/how-to-run-a-php-script-inside-a-html-file







1 comment:

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...