ezoic

Monday, November 14, 2016

How to select a windows pc on thanksgiving and quick checklist

The thanksgiving is approaching. It is a good time to find deals. Some people may want to buy a windows pc. And nowadays, windows pc are as delicate as mac almost. Brands to recommend are Thankpad t450, t460, Asus, Surface. But I checked on BestBuy, Dell, HP pcs are also very delicate and beautiful. All the pcs are similar to mac from outside.

If you want to buy a pc, there is a quick checklist:

1. make sure cpu is i5 and above.
2. RAM is  at least 8g.
3. make sure it is ssd.
4. screen is at least 1080p.

You can  set alert on dealsea or slickdeals  and try to find deals.

And you can use fatwallet to save money.

Here is an article. 

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/a-simple-tip-that-will-save-money-with-fatwallet-slickdeals/




No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...