ezoic

Friday, November 18, 2016

I finally got to know how to run a sql continuously and output the results to local driver on Netezza windows.

I am using Netezza windows to get some data from the database. The number of rows of the output exceeds 100,000 which is the limitation of the windows output on the screen.

And I tried something and find out, we can use  Workbench Command line Builder to finish it.

1. First, you open a  Workbench Command line Builder:








2. You save your SQL query in somewhere, and fill out the following, put the path of the SQL query file, output file path etc there.



3. Save the builder as CMD file:



4. You will get something containing a gear sign in the place where you save the CMD file. Double-click the sign, it will automatically run the SQL, and output the data to where you want them to be.



There are some other ways to do this. But I tested this way, and it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...