ezoic

Monday, January 9, 2017

Try to make the Scala working on my Atom

Scala is a relatively complicated programming language.  We need to use the sbt to make it run. 

I tried to make it work on Atom, to make an IDE for Scala on Atom.

I first go to Atom=>File=>Settings=>Install , search "Ensime", and install it. 

And I ctrl+shift+p , to find ensime: Start. and I got an error " no ensime file found".

So I tried to generate ensime file using sbt etc. 

I went to 



And download sbt. 

And I follow the following post, the last one, 

"add a plugins folder and plugins.sbt in %username%.sbt\0.13\"


And on the windows cmd prompt, I went to the sbt directory 



And I use the command "sbt" to go to sbt mode. And under sbt mode, I run ensimeConfig. Something wrong. 



And I tried to change the permission on the Java on my computer. 




And I can not change the permission. It is a computer at work. Will try on my own laptop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...