ezoic

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

If you are running windows, and you plan to write a program in Python, which IDE( platform) you will use? and my answer.

If you are running windows, and you plan to write a program in Python, which IDE( platform) you will use?

I was thinking about this question once when I was trying to write a program in python.

And the fact is that, when I try to write a relatively bigger script, I use Atom. I am using Atom-runner and to run the script etc, I use the following commands:


https://atom.io/packages/atom-runner

Atom is my first choice currently.

I have pycharm, spyder, jupiter too. But the first thing I think of is Atom. Pycharm, Spyder, Jupiter are good too.

And if I want to test one line, I use Python IDLE.




There is another IDE, eclipse. They can run python too.

If you use Linux, you can use the terminal, Atom etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...