ezoic

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My atom editor and which program I use to run the programs.

I use Atom editor on my windows. It can also be installed on Linux, Mac.

And I use the Atom runner to run the script. It can run R, Python, Perl, etc.

Here are the usage:


  • Hit Ctrl+R (Alt+R on Win/Linux) to launch the runner for the active window.
  • Hit Ctrl+Shift+R (Alt+Shift+R on Win/Linux) to run the currently selected text in the active window.
  • Hit Ctrl+Shift+C to kill a currently running process.
  • Hit Escape to close the runner window.



There is a script-runner, was told better than atom-runner. But I can  not install it on my working computer because of security. 















1 comment:

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...