ezoic

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

statistical knowledge

 1. how to normalize data

2. how to detect outlier, what is IQR?

3. how to reverse a list in python

4. how to insert a number in a list in python

5. how does spark's rdd work? how is it diffrent from pyspark's dataframe?

6. how to calculate cumulative sums in a table in sql

7. what is the difference between mapreduce and in-memory?

8. what is mapreduce?

9. what is lag?

10. proceeding and in sql?

11. how to count number of data points in a numpy array?

12. how to do hyperthesis test?

13. what is false positive rate? what is false negative rate? 

14. how to delete duplicates in a dataframe in python?

15. what is false discovery rate? and  bonferroni correction?


No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...