ezoic

Friday, June 17, 2016

How to connect Azure blob to Power BI

Connect data from Azure blob to Power BI is not that easy.  It takes some steps to get the real data there.

I will illustrate it with some pics:

1. Open a Power BI desktop, click get data=>MS Azure Blob Storage



2. It will lead you to a prompt, then put your storage name there:

3. click the storage you want to load, then click edit:


4. filter the table you want to load by clicking the drop-down:


5. left click the double-arrow besides the "Content":

5. Then the content of your data will show, click  "Close & Apply"  on the left upper corner:

6. You will go back to Power BI, click the grid icon,and your data will show. And then, you can analyze the data. 


I am using the newest version of Power BI here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...