ezoic

Thursday, June 2, 2016

I found a fun thing on windows

I used windows at beginning as an OS. And then I used Mac and Linux consequently. And then I started to using windows on my work on my second job.

I really found some fun things from windows this time. Like the windows TextPad etc. And my co-workers freely copy things from windows picture to emails etc. It is good.

Then I started to study all the IDE on windows. I found Atom.

But because my working computer has firewall, I can not install the package script on my Atom in my working computer. So, I can not run c++/c programs smoothly on Atom.

I tried to figured out some good free c++ IDE on windows. And I found this page:

http://www.wtfdiary.com/2012/08/8-best-and-free-ide-for-c-and-c.html




They are good, but I feel they are not something I was looking for. It is rare. And it is a fun thing.

And I found Win emacs, it is something I was looking for. I am showing you how win emacs works:


1. Download win emacs from this page:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/emacsbinw64/

2. unzip the zipped file to a folder, and in the sub folder "bin", click "runemacs.exe"



3. Then, you will see this tool:






3. click "tools" on the top:






4. click "shell command":



Then, you can write script using the command "emacs hello.py" etc to write and run script.

5. to write and run different scripts:

  1. 1. to write and run python script: 
        type emacs xx.py, write script and , using python xx.py to run it
  1. 2. to write and run c++ script:
       type emacs xx.cpp, write script and, using "g++ xx.cpp -o file4" to compile the script , and just type file4 to run it.

      and in order to run cpp script, you need to install mingw and add it to path:

     https://atom.io/packages/gpp-compiler
  1. 3 to write and run perl script:
 type emacs xx.pl to write script, to run it, type xx.pl directly.






No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...