ezoic

Friday, December 23, 2016

How to learn to code

How to learn to code. This video told us, there were five steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uEUTijqoE0


1. Pick one language and stick to it. Most ppl suggest python. It is concise. But the youtuber said that she would have picked javascript.

2. Find free tutorials online

On youtube her favorite is Jake wright and derek banas

codecademy and the odin project

3. dedicate one hour/day of coding.

4. Join coding community online

her favorite on reddit,  learn programming, webdesign. webdev, learn javascript, programmer humor.

5. Build things from what you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...