ezoic

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Youtube is one of the best free ways to learn programming etc

Youtube is one of the best free ways to learn programming etc.

There is one saying, reading is always profitable. If you want to learn something like a computing language, you need to learn and read, watch something carefully at beginning. And you can learn a lot of tips from there. One free source for this is youtube. You can learn some tips from there by watching a video. The tips even seem new for someone who uses the language for a long time.

Below is an R video. I watched it thoroughly. I use R for a long time. I still learned some new tips from there. Some tip like

1. Use the script editor, use  the tile thing vertically,
2.drag the file directory to console,
3.set working directory,
4.the 'Run' shortcut button,
5.check to see if the data was loaded correctly  using fix, str ,
6. control + L to clean the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjuXiBjxryQ



No comments:

Post a Comment

looking for a man

 I am a mid aged woman. I live in southern california.  I was born in 1980. I do not have any kid. no compliacted dating.  I am looking for ...